Let’s give us a chance to benefit from the natural beauties that surround us without destroying the nature, without harming the environment, without changing the texture of our bays, without growing our ecological foot by spending our holidays in a sailing boat more often. Although it could seem as a luxury to rent a sailboat up until a few years ago, nowadays it is possible to rent a boat at a price close to the cost of a family holiday in a luxury hotel. Why spend your holidays in crowded beaches when you have such unique bays at your disposal?
Sailing Charter - Boat Rental
Sailfleet offers you the best quality and safest way to sail with or without captain (bareboat) by renting a sailing boat in Gocek, Fethiye, Marmaris and Bodrum, one of the most beautiful regions of the Mediterranean.
Skippered Yacht Charter
Our captain is also provided to our customers who do not have a skipper’s license or have no experience in sailing. Our captains will provide you with all the knowledge and experience you need for sailing a boat.
Our Area and Access Locations
You can rent our sailing boats in Bodrum, Marmaris, , Gocek and Fethiye. Our head office is located in Fethiye, Ece Saray Marina.
We are a specialist charter company with experience in offering sailing holidays in Turkey. We offer you bareaboat sailing holidays as well as skippered charter in Fethiye, Göcek and Marmaris- especially since, as sailors ourselves, we are delighted to have researched thee area for you! Wherever sailing in Turkey, particularly along the Southern cost, you will always find exciting places to explore.
· Mooring with fresh water and electricity at the home port during the whole cruise for FREE.
· Enough sanitary facilities in the marina.
· Shore power for all yachts at the pier.
· Marina pilot boats are assisting for berthing.
· Wi-fi connection at the pier or at the Sailfleet office
· Restaurant, Bar, Coffee shop and Supermarket inside the marina.
· City Centre and the famous Fish Market just 200m away.
· Welcome snack and drinks on board.
· Personal technical briefing upon embarkation.
· Personal guidance (considering the weather and the skipper’s experience) for you to sail around the best places in the area.
· Experienced technical staff to fix all the problems very quickly and securely.
· 4 hours service guarantee within 20 miles around the base.
· Portable Wi-Fi for the boats.
· Experienced skipper upon request.
· Pre order shopping service.
· Our Base is open from Monday to Sunday between 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
· Office on pier with a maximum of 20 m distance to the boats.
· Transfer from airport or city to the base upon request.
· We will handle your luggage before and after charter.
· Welcome area with seating-accommodation.
· 24-hour emergency phone during the charter.
· Official weather forecast at the Sailfleet office or at the marina.
· Spoken English, Russian, Turkish, languages at the base.